Welcome to Tenerife !

Hello I'm Yusuf from Turkish group.
I want to talk about the past movements. First, I took part in the Tenerife movement.That was my first time to go abroad and I'm very cheerful about my first experience.Tenerife is a wonderful place to visit.Tenerife has people who know how to be happy and there are many things to do when u go there. When we arrived tenerife we stayed at other students' home and I'm happy to be matched with Alejandro.He and his family welcomed me well. In the mornings of the week we were going to school and the teachers taught something about web like google tools.I enjoyed that too.While learning something, we played a couple games in school.After a couple of hours,when the lessons finished,we went to attractive places such as Siam Park,La Laguna etc..At the end of the week when we realised that the adventure was about to end, it was the worst part of the movement for me. For the Izmir movement I enjoyed that too because we got to practice our English and visited places I had not visited even though I had lived here.So,in the end, I enjoyed participating in the two movements both for the places I saw and the friends I made.

Comments