I say "YES" to the Erasmus experience !!!

Self trust in using technology was my first Erasmus experience. Partner countries were Spain, Turkey, Poland and Romania. I have lived through intense but also very interesting days. Such an experience offers the opportunity to get to know different cultures, to try their hand at using and listening to the English language, to work in a group and above all to socialize and have fun, constantly comparing and integrating the different ways of operating of the various schools involved. Personally I took care of the Prezi application, creating a presentation in Prezi to introduce the application itself.
I also participated in the workshops that were held both in Potenza and Picerno.
One of the moments that I will remember with more joy is the final dinner, complete with typical dishes and dances, because it consolidates the beauty that is built in a few days.
I find this highly formative and professionalizing experience, capable of offering, to those who take part in it, a great added value, represented by the possibility of getting involved in a new and varied scenario. Due to the pandemic I was not able to live this experience at 360 °, as I did not participate in the mobiities in presence but only online, however I breathed the air of novelty and innovation that is hidden behind such an initiative. In the future I will surely say "YES" to another Erasmus.

Comments