My first trip to Spain

When we were set to go to Spain, I was initially pretty anxious. It was a lot of firsts for me; the first time I was visiting a foreign country, the first time I had to communicate face to face in English, and even the first time I had been on an airplane.
Looking back, though, I'm glad I was part of it all. We visited a lot of awesome sites and learned how to use a variety of web tools, sure, but I think the most important part of it all was the wonderful people I met for the first time and all the things we did together. My favourite parts of the experience would have to be our visit to the beach and our climb to Mount Teide. It was all over in a week, but I cherish that week. When it was our turn to host, I was a lot more confident. Not just because I wasn't far from home, but also because I had gotten to know some of my friends and had gathered experience while I was in Spain.
I think the best part of this phase of the project was our visit to Şirince, where we ate and danced well into the night. To conclude, the whole project was an awesome experience that's made itself a permenant place in my memories, and I don't regret it one bit.

Comments